- Incorporate Information Systems Security Officer monitoring functions into a DIA-wide applications monitoring system using Splunk
- Support development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Provide development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Perform evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
- Monitor and provide production and performance statistics of the system operation
- Provide functional domain relevance on multiple networks
- Provide technical assistance and training/orientation to users
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to pass a Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- Associates degree with 10 years’ experience or Bachelor's degree with 8 years’ experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or closely related field (years experience may be used in lieu of education)
- 8 + years of systems administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or closely related field
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, data formats, and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Security + Certification
Resumes must indicate years of experience, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the position being considered. Applicants must possess knowledge and experience in the following areas:
o Java Script
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.