The Photographer and Videographer will work directly with the Marketing and Public Relations Director to create photo and video content to promote our family of companies (Kentucky Soaps & Such, The Bluebird Café, Mama DeVechio’s Pizzeria, Wilderness Road Guest Houses, UTG, Esther’s Wellhouse, Cerulean, and First Southern National Bank). This position will require an excellent eye, creative vision, and a toolbox of skills that cover a wide range of media applications. This person will need to be familiar with best practices for capturing, editing, and archiving photo and video assets for use by an in-house marketing department. Experience working in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) is required. A qualified candidate must be comfortable using professional still camera, video, and audio equipment. A four-year degree in photography, videography, or media production is preferred, but not required. A portfolio of photo and video work must be submitted for consideration.
- Provide high quality still photography for a variety of marketing projects as directed
- Provide high quality still photography for corporate event coverage as directed
- Capture, edit, and deliver high quality video content for a variety of marketing projects as directed
- Work with the Marketing and Public Relations Director and key contributors to establish standards and best practices for an internal photo and video asset library. Familiarity with Photoshelter is a plus.
- Work with the Communications Specialist to provide photo and video assets for consumption on social media platforms for our family of companies
- Participate in planning meetings as required for new projects
- Provide regular updates on project progress using online project management software
- Deliver assigned projects on time, on budget, and with excellence