Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
This is an external opportunity to join one of our clients, headquartered in Asheville NC. We are working with a business consulting and professional services organization where the product being marketed is a highly successful entrepreneur. The services being marketed are professional consulting services. This position requires prior digital marketing experience in this sector, with demonstrated results impacting sales growth and customer retention.
The Director of Marketing will develop and maintain digital marketing campaigns across the U.S. and support the deployment of digital media plans, SEO and SEM in addition to social media and online video, blog and posting efforts.
We are seeking an established leader in the digital media marketing space. A background managing digital, social media and web marketing is required. Someone who understands how to engage, captivate and cultivate an online audience, converting traffic to maintain a strong relationship between content, messaging and sales.
Our client offers a professional, results-driven work environment that is casual, fun and family-friendly. This organization prides themselves on getting results through hard work, solid focus and the ability to be nimble, adapt easily and create real change for their own customers and clients.
Some relocation assistance will be provided, as being based in the Asheville area is required.
- Collaborate with various marketing professionals, internal and external, to develop digital media content and short and long-term campaigns that support on and offline marketing channels and overall objectives
- Working with external agency teams, develop and deploy online marketing initiatives, maintaining a relationship with SEM and SEO agency partners to ensure ongoing optimization to maximize the generating of leads
- Oversee web efforts and social media campaigns and take advantage of engagement opportunities with prospects
- Review and comprehend weekly and monthly sales data and transition digital marketing efforts to maintain consistent sales growth a metrics, KPI and data-driven mindset is key
- Support the development of effective testing and controls measures to identify campaigns, tactics and content with the most successful conversion rates
- Review, analyze and interpret product and sales information, identifying trends and opportunities and making actionable recommendations to be implemented into various digital marketing campaigns
- Partnering with internal and external colleagues and agency vendors to develop and maintain a comprehensive digital dashboard to be used for ongoing reporting, presentations to management and executive decision-making
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Advertising or Digital Strategy
- 5-7+ years of demonstrated digital and media marketing management experience
- Experience within a small to mid-sized organization
- Ability to comprehend and translate data into actionable marketing objectives
- Excellent communication skills with a detail-oriented mentality and strong problem-solving skills
While overseeing and managing the vendor process, the Director of Marketing will maintain responsibility for working with internal and external partners to develop all digital content, web, and media marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive traffic, convert sales and develop long-term loyalty with prospects and customers.
This Director of Marketing will hold full responsibility for driving the strategic alignment of creative content and materials in an effort to maintain the integrity of the brand, present a cohesive go to market strategy and successfully meet all company objectives to continue to grow the organization. A metrics, KPI, and data-driven mindset are key.