W&T Travel Services, LLC, is a full service ground transportation organization. We are also a Small Disadvantaged Business certified in the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program. W&T Travel Services, LLC takes pride in providing the highest in quality transportation services to our clients. The quality of our service is not only measured by our staff, but also by the clients who continually utilize our services. We value the relationships that we have earned with our clients and are consistently striving to build a lasting long-term rapport with them.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality transportation service to our clients while building strong relationships and providing friendly, profession service. Our main objective when working with clients is to consistent, continuous and outstanding customer service. We are proud to exemplify a service level of the highest stand. We pride ourselves on providing luxurious and safe transportation, on time and at an affordable price.
Government Contract Specialist will provide support from beginning negotiations through the termination of the contract, duties also include reviewing proposals, evaluating compliance with requirements and regulations, maintaining communication to ensure timely execution, and analyzing contract documents. This position requires the ability to learn contracts administration concepts and regulations. Other duties will include assisting with proposal preparation and modification requests; contract interpretation, and tracking management to budget (Project Control).
Essential Government Contract Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of credible resource estimates (BOEs) to contribute to the development of winning business strategies.
- Monitor and track requests for quotation (RFQs), requests for information (RFIs), and other customer requests received
- Ensure that RFQs, RFIs, and other customer requests are responded to and/or closed out
- Coordinate closely to develop proposal pricing and cost volume artifacts.
- Utilize Excel and existing pricing models and/or templates, as well as quickly assimilate new methodologies
- Responsible for all project control functions, including planning, tracking, analysis and reporting across the project life cycle.
- Responsible for coordinating with the program teams to develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), cost and schedule baselines, and Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Work closely with program team and managers to review current project status and project future performance
- Responsible for monitoring cost and schedule performance and performs related analyses.
- Prepare portions of program review presentations, produces financial deliverables for both internal and external use and participates in the proposal process.
- Work independently while contributing to the team through pricing, reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing.
- Prepares written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance.
- Ensure price and supply agreements are in place from award through completion.
- Manage vendor’s contract performances.
- Review order configurations and resolving issues.
- Prepare contract deliverable reports
- Provide contract consultation to other coworkers - team leader/ works independently
Government Contract Specialist Qualifications/Requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Understands the Government contract process; familiar with FAR, DFAR and computer reseller contractual requirements.
- Federal contract experience or customer-related experience and Government procurement knowledge.
- Understands how to extract and analyze contract data.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Access.
- Strong organizational skills.
Government Contract Specialist Benefits
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
NOTICE: This is not to be an exclusive list of all responsibilities', duties, and skills required of the person in this job. W&T Travel Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. W&T Travel Services, LLC, considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, family responsibility, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran's status or any other legal protected status.
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 per year
- quoting: 1 year (Preferred)
- business analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- drafting: 1 year (Required)
- research administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- federal contracting: 2 years (Required)
- FAR : 2 years (Preferred)
- Subcontractor-side Contract: 1 year (Required)
- Federal Subcontractor Budgeting and Peformance: 1 year (Required)
- finding and obtaining government contracts: 2 years (Required)
- DAWII or NCMA Contract (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19