Work as part of a cross-functional team to assist with managing and executing the program. Develop Excel spreadsheets to support quantitative data analysis. Apply expertise in business consulting, conducting research, preparing graphs and charts, and analyzing and interpreting cost and programmatic data. Develop life cycle cost models and support other tasks, including cost and benefit analyses, what-if analysis, and economic studies and analyses. Analyze spend plan and budget input, assist with the development of program briefs and acquisition documentation, and participate in a variety of programmatic meetings. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the DoD or US Navy a plus
- Possession of excellent teamwork skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Math, Engineering, Economics, Operational Research, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.