- Analyze, forecast, and present financial data to corporate leaders on a monthly basis.
- Review of financial performance, including variance analysis; present key insights and recommendations.
- Prepare and maintain financial models, including evaluating key assumptions, building scenarios and performing sensitivity analyses.
- Develop reports for key strategic initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
- Develop, management, and maintain an active dialogue with key internal finance and business leads to support the departments analysis efforts
- Track and monitor sell-side financial models and consensus estimates
- Work closely with communications and other involved parties to develop a clear and concise message to investors and analysts
- Develop a working knowledge of the peer group and provide insightful analysis on industry trends
- Provide finance support for all new and ongoing Departmental Strategic Initiatives
- Bachelors degree in business or finance; MBA from a leading institution preferred
- 5-10 years of corporate financial planning and analysis (FPA) experience from a large publicly held organization preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data, including financial statements, key financial ratios, valuation models and techniques
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; experience involving extensive work with complex spreadsheets
- Team player with excellent listening skills and diplomacy; willingness to work with multiple different colleagues on a variety of initiatives
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Outstanding verbal communication, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Consultative, service-oriented mindset and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Proactive and goal-oriented, with the ability to work independently and manage change effectively
- Local candidates preferred (this role does not offer relocation assistance)
Please note that this is senior level role reporting to Executive Director of Finance.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year