Estimated: $77,000 - $110,000 a year
- Communication skills
- Account management
- Business development
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Business Development Manager is responsible for the direct sales of ClinChoice services in the Pharmaceutical market space. Ensure the optimal solution for the customer. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, cross sell and up sell opportunities, developing new and managing existing clients, closing deals, managing the sales cycle, negotiating contracts, communicating across various business functions and levels, including C-level executives and technology departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Development Manager is a specialist role that requires self-motivation, the ability to communicate at all levels and a good understanding of the CRO services. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, approaching and selling ClinChoice service offerings within small to large pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device accounts. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the ClinChoice global service offerings. This position is responsible for lead generation, opportunity assessment, creating new accounts and growing existing accounts. Key responsibilities and skills may include, but are not limited to:
- Generate leads and pursue new business opportunities.
- Following up sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key decision makers within prospect and client organizations.
- Preparing and making sales presentations.
- Preparing and submitting proposals.
- Following up on proposals and closing business deals.
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline in order to meet sales objectives.
- Representing the Company at Trade Shows/exhibitions.
- Updating and maintaining account details & activities in sales system.
- Any other duty that may be allocated by the supervisor.
- College degree or equivalent in business or life science related field.
- Preferred with 2+ years of sales and account management experience.
- Established network of decision makers in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience selling to, presenting to, and building relationships with management and C-level stakeholders.
- Effective negotiation skills with a proven track record of closing business deals.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, web strategy, social marketing, and related technologies.
- Persuasive and compelling presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to interpret business challenges and present quick and responsive high-level solutions.
- Deadline-driven with ability to manage multiple engagements at varying points in the sales cycle.
- Must be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Must be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible.