Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Refrigerants business is looking for a results-oriented finance professional to help drive the business' growth, productivity, and financial performance for three LOB’s. This challenging, high-exposure position is an excellent developmental opportunity for someone who aspires to hold leadership roles within Finance.
This role is based in Morris Plains, NJ and reports directly to Finance Director of the Refrigerants.
Act as a business partner to demonstrate insight of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to drive results.
Acting as COO and financial adviser to the leadership team to align business decisions which enable performance to quarterly financial commitments
Lead the Management Operating System (MOS) to provide right and fast financial information for business decision.
Execute financial strategies to achieve or exceed committed performance.
Perform in-depth financial analytics to identify pricing opportunities, cost productivities, Variable Contribution Margin (VCM) and Working Capital improvements.
Manage the monthly forecasting process, driving continuous improvement to reduce variances and identify risks / opportunities in the forecast.
Provide financial analysis and support to the SIOP process.
Lead Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process as well as actively participate in the Strategic Plan (STRAP)
The role also provides financial support to WC and FCF for the entire Fluorine Products Business.
Drive continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ year experience in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to initiate and lead projects / teams, drive actions and provide recommendations for decision making
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand / interpret complex data and communicate it in a simple way across functional groups
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual who independently develops solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously, reprioritizing as required
- Proactively questions current practices; identifies root cause issues and process improvement opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with all levels of the organization and across functional groups
- Strong skills in information technology financial applications, particularly SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects, Tableau and Excel
- Financial analysis experience in a manufacturing / auditing environment is preferred but not required
115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.