CANDIDATES MUST HAVE BOTH ACTIVE TS/SCI TO BE CONSIDERED
EDUCATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The candidate shall support the implementation of the customer engagement strategy, specifically towards improving the integrity of outgoing messaging to Analysis stakeholders, and formalizing customer feedback functions. The candidate shall provide support to the executive secretariat of NGA governing bodies, to include the GEOINT Analysis and Production Subcommittee (GAPSCOM).
* Assist in the development and capture of standards of GEOINT tradecraft and augmenting intelligence utilizing machine learning in support of GAPSCOM activities.
* Develop and deliver comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of the Customer Engagement Program. Identify gaps, opportunities, and risks to develop recommendations for strategic planning and program adjustments (CDRL 19a).
* Provide a briefing that represents the major engagements and activities and accomplishments that reflect the value/impact to Analysis customers (CDRL 19b).
* Provide customer engagement metrics to the relevant Analysis Lines of Business (LOB).
* Quarterly, shape and influence the prioritization of directorate leadership outreach and engagement efforts and plans based on new and existing data, metrics, and themes reflected in previous engagements, leadership priorities, and customer knowledge. Relay findings to executive audiences and incorporate into implementation efforts.
* On a monthly basis, share knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices with cross-directorate partners and within APA. Work with customer subject matter experts to define new requirements for engagements and provide content that informs governance decisions.
Job Type: Full-time