- The consultant is principally responsible for assisting with the planning, deployment, and troubleshooting of approved endpoint security software on the new acquisition systems. The consultant will work with senior leadership and project management office on reporting of the status of the deployment and migration of the security products on systems.
- Partner with and provide information security expertise to the operating companies to provide guidance and direction on secure application hosting for hundreds of internal and client-facing application systems. Assess applications and the associated data flow for risk to sensitive data, systems, or infrastructure. Collaboratively document security controls and application access requirements associated with hosted applications and systems.
- End-to-End enterprise-wide tier III troubleshooting of network, desktop, server (hardware & software) and application performance & connectivity across the global wide area network as it relates to Information Security. Participate in or lead Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRT) as necessary by providing tier III support to mitigate active security incidents possible threatening the Global MMC computing environment.
- The consultant is expected to be on-call during business hours as a Tier III escalation point; work with Major Incident team to resolve issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-year college/university degree required.
- Minimum 5+ years of advanced endpoint security products like zScaler, zAPP, ZIA, McAfee, and FireEye with large scale implementations spanning multiple business lines distributed globally.
- Extensive knowledge of zScaler, McAfee security products, SSL Interception, design and use of Proxy Pac file is required.
- Strong background as a senior engineer in security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such as firewalls, VPN, intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Data Loss Prevention, whole disk & device encryption solutions, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms, various UNIX platforms, TCP/IP, SNMP, CGI, HTML and miscellaneous security related toolsets are all required.
- Strong knowledge of scripting tools such as PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Good knowledge of AD and a good understanding of networking and network security technologies.
- Must be able to quickly and succinctly architect and create technical solution documentation.
- Must be a self-starter, work with limited supervision & be able to work well with others in a globally diverse IT environment.
- Strong knowledge of common security controls on windows, UNIX-based operating systems.
- Familiarity with SIEM technologies, Single Sign-on (SSO) and 2FA/MFA is an advantage.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $58.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Cyber Security: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: