Method’s content team stands on the leading edge of PR — our firm’s meteoric rise and national recognition has its roots in a truly integrated perspective that has great content at its core.
As a junior copywriter at Method, you have completed prior writing-intensive internships or have recently started your professional career at an agency or in a journalism or marketing role. You are excited to refine your skills in content creation for PR, web and social, including press releases, ghostwritten bylines, blog posts, eBooks, white papers, award narratives, speaking abstracts and channel-specific social content.
You bring a passion for content to Method and have a strong desire to grow your skill set and career. You are self-managed and self-driven, and seek to take an active role in the creating strategic, compelling content for clients, collaborating with the Integrated Services and PR teams at Method, and communicating clearly with internal team members about projects and their progress, deadlines and changes. You produce client-ready work and are open to constructive feedback and direction. You are looking for a role in which you will be mentored and exposed to experiences and opportunities that will broaden your skill set as a writer and PR professional.
This position is part of Method’s Integrated Services team, reporting to the Associate Creative Director, Copy and the VP, Integrated Services.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you meet the following requirements:
- Prior internship experience in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Demonstrate strong core competency as a writer in an agency setting (or similar multi-faceted setting)
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at once and successfully manage time and projects
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to take constructive direction well
- Manage-up to content/integrated marketing leads by showcasing strong writing abilities and keeping day-to-day account activities running smoothly
- Inquisitive, inherent interest to learn and take on more and/or new projects
- Enterprise technology experience a plus!