Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:
BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation,
storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers.
Additional information about the Partnership can be found on its website at www.bwpmlp.com.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the Partnership can be found online at www.bwpmlp.com.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for a Financial Analyst I/II/III for our Owensboro, KY office.
The primary duties of this role will include:
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Processing Oracle timesheets for bi-weekly payroll
- Maintaining adjustments for new hires and terms, discretionary and other adjustments to payroll in compliance with internal and SOX controls
- Processing bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly accounting journals and funding requests for payroll related activities
- Utilizing Oracle EBS, GL Wand and spreadsheets to analyst 100+ payroll related accounts on a monthly basis for various BWP entities
- Maintaining and auditing bi-weekly interfaces with 401(k) Administrator to update 401(k) withholdings as well as creating and sending contribution/loan interface files
- Assisting with quarterly tax reporting and reconciliations
- Working with internal and external auditors to provide payroll related data as well as special requests as needed
- Working closely with Benefits and Human Resources
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 2-5 years accounting or payroll experience
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn Ceridian Dayforce System (HR/Payroll) and Oracle EBS accounting system
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Action and detail oriented with a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive situations and information
- Ability to manage a diverse range of assignments requiring experience, innovation, judgment and initiative
- Excel in a team environment and work with minimal supervision
- Oracle EBS with Report Wand and/or GL Wand
- Ceridian Dayforce
- Excel with Macros
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.