The Supply Chain & Customer Service Associate reports to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager.
The Associate develops and maintains processes and activities to assist the Manager in executing his/her responsibility for demand forecasting, planning and analysis for Pimalco (Chandler, Arizona plant).
The Associate schedules and leads the weekly S&OP meetings which govern execution of the weekly planning and forecasting process.
The Associate is accountable for facilitating communication between site operational leadership and Inside Sales Representatives to provide customers with accurate and timely information on the status of orders, and the action plans in place to recover from delays.
Represent the S&OP Manager and assume Managerial duties, as required.
Support the S&OP Manager in the execution of a disciplined monthly and weekly Supply Chain process, working directly with sales, marketing, and product management teams.
Maintain detailed knowledge of the forecasting process, site financials, and linkages between the two.
Track customer performance metrics on behalf of the plant.
Elevate high-risk customer requirements to the S&OP and Plant Manager, recommend solutions, and advise when proactive intervention and/or communication is required by the plant manager with a specific customer.
Identify and implement process improvements to streamline and automate routine reporting.
Synchronize supply constraints with demand opportunities (increasing or decreasing demand to match supply).
Routinely participate in problem solving events to represent S&OP equities, capture supply efficiencies, and identify growth opportunities.
Maintain working knowledge of market development opportunities and collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development colleagues to identify excess capacities and future growth opportunities.
- Basic Qualifications
- B.S Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing or experience in an Industrial environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- In addition to the above qualifications:
- Engineering degree or similar technical qualifications
- Proven experience designing and leading complex processes and familiarity with Demand Supply Balancing
- Understanding of demand and supply market, supply chain and market dynamics
- 10+ Years operations demand planning, capacity planning experience in manufacturing to include
working with cross departmental teams
- Broad-based experience with Sales and Operations Planning.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate cooperation among multiple departments
- Ability to manage and lead meetings
US CDL Chandler, Arizona 6833 W. Willis Road Chandler 85224
06553-14906 PRODUCTION PLANNING
Hourly Paid or Salaried:
Oct 29, 2018, 1:20:16 PM
Minimum Years of Experience: