Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT) is a veteran owned, SDVOSB, 8(a), CVE certified and HUBZone certified performance driven professional services government contracting company that provides abroad spectrum of services and solutions to the U.S government agencies and organizations.
About the position:
TJFACT is seeking to hire a Criminal Analyst II to support the Air Force Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) in Quantico, VA.
The Criminal Analyst II will provide timely investigative data and threat reporting data to the AFOSI Commander and other senior Air Force (AF) and DOD leaders based on tactical law enforcement initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an integral part of a Government and Contractor Team responsible for criminal intelligence, sexual assault focus areas, while collaborating with counterparts throughout the DoD, Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies.
- Perform analysis of AFOSI's unknown subject cases to identify patterns aiding in investigative efforts to identify potential serial sexual offenders and present findings to Investigations Collections and Operations Nexus (ICON) leadership and other AFOSI customers as appropriate.
- Conduct long-term studies using a variety of statistical analysis to draw conclusions, and estimate probabilities based upon knowledge of economic, geographic, and social information from current and past situations associated with sexual assaults in the AF. Present findings and recommendations to appropriate government officials as identified by ICON leadership.
- Support criminal investigations with focused analysis in order to evaluate the significance of the information collected, extract and further disseminate relevant threat information, identify investigative leads, provide assistance to the case agent, and coordinate actions within the law enforcement communities.
- Identify trends and actions of sexual offenders investigated by AFOSI. Provide informational briefings outlining his/her findings to facilitate the AF's efforts to prevent sexual offenses.
- Identify vulnerabilities commonly exploited by sexual offenders investigated by AFOSI. Provide informational briefings in support of the AF's risk mitigation efforts.
- Produce and publish analytical products via portal, SharePoint and other electronic methods for ICON leadership, AFOSI field units and AF senior leadership.
- Summarize work efforts, meetings, project statuses, and accomplishment in the form of Weekly activity reports (WAR).
- Must be able to maintain a personnel security clearance. Clearances shall be verified prior to selection.
- At least 5 years of experience in analyzing criminal investigations.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Criminal Justice or Intelligence Analysis, or an equivalency of nine years’ experience analyzing criminal investigations.
- Experience with Law Enforcement Sensitive Information and Data Collection, Analysis and Integration with other all-source intelligence information
- Three or more years of experience in analyzing criminal investigations.
- Experience with Criminal Investigative Division, AFOSI, Nava l Criminal Investigative Services, Coast Guard Investigative Service or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is preferred.
TJFACT is proud to offer industry leading compensation, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a very generous Paid Time Off plan, Employee Awards & Rewards, and a corporate 401k plan.
TJFACT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Job Type: Full-time
- analyzing criminal investigations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Criminal Investigative Division, AFOSI, or NAVA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Federal Law Enforcement Agency: 1 year (Preferred)
- identifying trends actions of sexual offenders: 1 year (Preferred)
- Law Enforcement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Law Enforcement Sensitive Information and Data Collection: 1 year (Preferred)
- Threat Assessments: 1 year (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required: