Seeking a motivated teacher/assistant teacher to work in our well-established center. Candidate must be a team player, be able to work flexible hours, friendly and reliable. Position will require the candidate to cover other rooms when required.
Candidate will also help with the following:
- Create lesson plans weekly
- Complete reports and documents daily
- Teach at an appropriate instructional level
- Use time efficiently.
- Maintain effective physical setting for instruction
- Maintain appropriate student behavior in the classroom.
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents, and colleagues
- Interact with families in a professional manner
- Participate in training programs and apply concepts learned in the classroom to increase student learning
- Ensure adherence to appropriate safety procedures.
Salary based on experience.
- ECD 101 Certification preferred, or willing to complete within 1 year of hire date
- Willing to complete 15 hours of DSS mandatory training per year
- Able to adjust schedule if needed to cover for vacations/sick days
- 1 year of experience in an early childhood field/setting preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.00 to $9.50 /hour
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Beaufort, SC 29902 (Preferred)