*COHN-RN! Amazing Opportunity!- Beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado
*Our client is seeking a talented COHN-RN to join their incredible team! Our client is committed to providing world-class municipal services through operational excellence and a culture of innovation! Working with our client means being committed to outstanding customer service and continuous improvement in an environment that supports excellence. Our client focuses on data-driven decision-making and providing the top-tier services that their community deserves. Our client believes in transformation and innovation – for the community and for every employee. Their strategic plan is the driving force behind their continual improvement, defining up front how they use their resources to achieve their mission and vision, and to demonstrate their values. Our client has received the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is the nation’s highest presidential honor for performance excellence through innovation, improvement and visionary leadership.
Our client is located in a city that is nationally recognized by various organizations and magazines as a best place to live. Our client is located 60 miles north of Denver, Colorado, and is home to a major university and several large high-tech employers, and leading businesses in the microbrew industry. They are a major employment and retail center in Northern Colorado renowned for outdoor activities, cultural amenities, and bike-friendly, small-town feel. Residents are well educated, passionate and engaged in the community. Their high quality of life is a result of the community’s focus on the environment, enthusiasm for health and the outdoors, a strong educational system, extensive park and open space systems, and a flourishing Downtown district!
Match Your Qualifications Below
- Registered Nurse in the State of Colorado required.
- CCM, COHN or equivalent desired.
- Valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of relevant medical, regulatory and industry standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and identify trends.
- Ability to analyze medical cases and workers’ compensation claims and make appropriate recommendations and decisions to manage and resolve them.
- Self-driven and resourceful professional with the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Well-developed networking skills with the ability to interact with external resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer skills including case management documentation.
- Must be self-directed and flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Ability to interpret complex issues and make sound decisions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Provide triage medical care to City workers who are injured or ill while working including completion of first reports of injury.
- Provide and collaborate on appropriate case management services for successful patient outcomes including coordinating medical care and return to work strategies.
- Direct collaboration with the Senior Coordinator of Risk Management to facilitate workers’ compensation procedures per State of Colorado guidelines.
- Responsible for administration and implementation of all occupational health medical monitoring programs, including but not limited to, Hearing Conservation, Respiratory Protection, Bloodborne Pathogen and Pesticide Applicator as well as administering the Occupational Medical and Exposure Records Program.
- Collaborate and develop health education and training programs for employees.
- Conduct training as required.
- Collaborate to assist in City-wide safety initiatives.
- Ensure the clinic is appropriately resourced with supplies and equipment.
- Serve as an expert advisor to the Safety Director.
Job Type: Full-time
- Occupational Health: 3 years (Required)
- Worker's Compensation Case Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Relocation Assistance Provided: