Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a System Administrator with a diverse skillset. You will support an important and complex customer communication system.
The Candidate is responsible for supporting the client’s telecommunications systems, networks, and associated application infrastructure to:
- Maintain message traffic
- Research and analyze telecommunications activity associated within the technical areas in the telecommunications center
- Analyze traffic reports and diagnostic reports to determine network logic and malfunction trends, troubleshoots problems, and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
This individual will monitor Enterprise Message System (EMS) and message communications systems hardware, processes, and networks on a 12-hour shift work schedule.
The Candidate must have the appropriate skills and experience to operate and monitor message processing systems, and the ability to follow the program’s configuration management, incident management, and quality assurance processes. This includes coordination processes, effective communication, adapting as a team player in the program, and keeping all program documents up-to-date.
Candidates will provide critical services in support of the management, monitoring, and operation of 24-hour support environment, including holidays and weekends. The position requires working on 12-hour shifts, non-alternating (all days or all nights).
The work location for this contract is government-furnished space. All work will be performed at both on-site and off-site facilities in the greater Washington metropolitan area.
Level 2 – Expert
$195,000.00 to $140,000.00
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Max Salary Min Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $215,000 $160,000
Level 2 – Expert $195,000 $140,000
Level 3 – Senior $170,000 $110,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $100,000 $60,000
- Provide 24 x 7 Tier II systems administration support for EMS and associated messaging systems including troubleshooting, load analysis, and isolation of anomalies.
- Ensure delivery and confirmation of all organizational messages.
- Maintain backup reliability by routine review of practices, policies, and procedures.
- Be an effective communicator able to communicate problems and concerns to Tier III, EMS programmers, and application engineers (verbally and in writing).
- Perform incident management, service request management, and change management for systems under your supervision including proper documentation.
- Have work experience in a secure telecommunications network environment.
- Possess core understanding of IT fundamentals including knowledge of hardware functions (switches, routers, servers etc.), database functions, storage, and troubleshooting.
- Have system administration experience of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Possess a demonstrated knowledge of organizational communications, communications methods, organizational message flow, formal writing style, and an in-depth knowledge of common terminology and acronyms.
- Have excellent customer relations skills, professional skills, and be able to demonstrate a knowledge of interpersonal communications skills.
- Possess advanced abilities in attention to detail and observation skills.
- Have working knowledge of Lotus Notes (including Domino server and Domino Admin).
- Assist with integration efforts of new capabilities.
- Be a self-starter willing to seek knowledge and broaden their understanding of their areas of responsibility.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings ($55,000 per year / $61,000 if over 50)
Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance:
$0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T801