- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Management Experience
- Conversion Optimization
- Customer Segmentation
The Director of Loyalty, DM & DBCC Strategy is responsible for building the strategy f multi-channel customer contact strategies and management that includes Loyalty programs and Direct Mail. The individual will be responsible for driving growth in Enterprise customer performance, specifically purchase frequency, retention rate and multi-brand buying activity specifically focused on Loyalty, PLCC and DM.
Develop a 360 marketing strategy and execute programs specifically for DM and Loyalty programs aligned to customer goals and KPI’s
Develop strategic programs that positively affect customer interaction, conversion rate optimization, revenue, and profitability.
Set goals and objectives for the year, quarter, and month-by-month for these channels that Include KPIs and report progress to all constituents on a regular basis.
Report the effectiveness of each marketing activity, including the ROI of the total marketing effort.
Align with CRM around testing, management and optimization for DM and loyal marketing strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty.
Work with CRM on strategy and list pulls for campaign activation.
Collaborate with PLCC and loyalty vendor and corporate CRM to prioritize communication strategies.
Work closely with Creative team to ensure they are briefed properly on content needs for both DM and all Loyalty collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8-10+ years of Direct Marketing experience.
- 5+ years working in Customer Loyalty in a retail/ecommerce environment.
- Experience managing a team of marketing professionals.
- Highly collaborative. Ability to work across teams with varied skill sets and geography.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Understanding of customer segmentation strategies, direct marketing testing methodologies and customer file management.
- Ability to build a team atmosphere and common sense of purpose while aligning with Enterprise objectives.