- Affix documentation and carrier's shipment tracking labels to carton(s).
- Handle all shipping logistics for outbound customs and inbound returns.
- Unpack, verify and record product shipments from suppliers.
- Submit verified supplier's packing lists for processing.
- Pack and process items through company's computer system.
- Use problem solving skills to handle any issues that may arise in order to achieve optimal results.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Take on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Able to work well individually and within a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have basic English skills.
- Basic PC/Computer Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)