ENLIST AS A SOLDIER into the United States Army and become a certified Cargo Specialist responsible for receiving supplies, weapons, equipment and mail to and from air, land and water by manual and mechanical methods. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Inspect, count and document cargo utilizing both manual and automated data processing systems
- Load and unload supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft
- Operate and maintain all types and sizes of winches, cranes and forklifts
- Create load plans for air shipment and ocean liner vessels
- Operate ocean liner vessel equipment
· 10 weeks of Basic Training.
· 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
· 30 days paid vacation annually.
· Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
· Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
· Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
· Between 17-34 years old.
· No felonies.
· Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Permanent resident or US citizen.
· Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
· Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $37,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly