Field Marketing Representative
Orange Medical is looking for a field marketing representative, who is fun, energetic, and can build strong
relationships with other medical offices.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Visit and establish relationships with other physician offices in the East and West Valley.
- Distribute marketing materials and schedule marketing lunches.
- Maintain detailed marketing log.
- Provide a marketing presence at community health fairs and other events as needed.
- Generate new information and ideas, and provide a report of your findings, after each marketing event.
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques to grow Orange Medical, LLC.
- Other Duties as deemed necessary or as directed by the Manager.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- Have a positive attitude, and have the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a friendly demeanor and interact with referral coordinators and other office staff.
- Requires extended periods of standing and driving.
- Ability to work in Arizona weather conditions.
- Strong knowledge of pain management services.
- Must have flexible hours.
- Must be dependable.
- Must have reliable source of transportation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- field marketing: 1 year (Required)