Join this " progressive" & " innovative" start-up pharmaceutical company has they go through a sales force expansion nationwide to become their first Sales Representative in the Columbus, Ohio metro area.
This client has several products in the pipeline to launch over the next few years.
You will be selling to Specialists & their staff members in the Hospital Setting; Practice Administrators; Directors of Pharmacy in this multi-facet type of sell.
$140, 000-$160, 000 Base Salary (may be able to go higher) + Bonus $40, 000-$50, 000 (No Caps)+ Car Allowance - $750/month + Mileage + Stock Options & a very comprehensive benefits package (starts day 1 of employment) and includes three weeks of vacation.
- BA/BS Degree; MBA or Masters a plus.
- 7 years-15 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience with the past -5-10 years ideally in the Oncology Specialty. .
- A demonstrated track record of sales success in terms of President' s Club Awards and consistent Top 10%-20% Sales Rankings.
- Buy & Bill/Reimbursement Experience.
- Experience in selling injectables.
- Experience in selling in the Hospital Setting; Academic; & Community Setting.
- Knowledge of 340B Status.
- Contract Experience in working with GPO' s.
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneur oriented.