Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. No visa sponsorship available for this position.
Education Other :
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
Years of Experience :
Minimum five (5) years of demonstrable experience with website development and deployment experience.
Credit Check :
- Proficiency developing responsive design / mobile friendly web applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency in working in both Windows and Mac environments.
- Must have experience developing responsive design / mobile friendly web applications and email templates.
- Must have experience coding for multivariate testing environments, Maxymiser experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in WordPress, and/or other content management systems.
- Must be proficient using debugging tools such as Firebug / Chrome DevTools, and IE developer tools.
- Must have real world experience developing HTML/CSS for email marketing campaigns and understand the ins and outs of programming for email.
- Must have experience with email marketing software platforms, Cheetah Digital is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with others, and possess strong communication skills.
- The right candidate should be able to manage time effectively, have the ability to deal with the stress and pressure of meeting deadlines, and be flexible for extenuating circumstances.
- Must be comfortable working in both Windows and Mac.
- Must possess a web-based portfolio of prior work.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office/IT - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers