Earnest empowers people to live better lives
We are an accomplished team of design, math, finance and technology geeks who noticed some issues in our financial system and decided to do something about it. We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to:
- Build more affordable products,
- Deliver them to more people, and
- Engage through more human experiences.
As the Growth Marketing Analyst, you'll report to the Head of Digital Marketing. You believe in the power of marketing to introduce people to financial services that will change their lives. You're insanely curious, and figuring out how to leverage data to efficiently find, attract, convert, and retain customers gets you psyched. You love "living" in the data and always use it to back up your point of view, but can think creatively and hypothesize when the data isn't there. An integral member of the team, you know how to communicate with others, never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get a job done, and are excited to build expertise in a few key marketing channels.
In this role, you will:
- Perform analyses related to customer behavior; explain trends in data using tools provided by web analytics products, and build/maintain daily and weekly marketing dashboards to facilitate constant measurement and understanding of key business and marketing metrics
- As a member of the Marketing team, you'll design marketing tests across Earnest's loan products and marketing channels to identify solutions and contribute to optimization of our funnels
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering teams to help inform roadmap decisions and priorities with insights uncovered by data analysis
- Perform ongoing monitoring, reporting, and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies and effectively communicate findings across the organization
- Be an internal consultant for the marketing team for all things data and analytics
Earnest Perks & Benefits:
- BS/MS in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, statistics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in either a data-driven marketing role at a startup or in an analytical, data-centric role (investment banking, management consulting, etc.) in a high-growth company.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. 1+ year(s) of experience working with analytics in business setting is preferred; basic SQL skills also preferred
- You can analyze data and effectively communicate the results to any team member
- Excellent ability to assess a situation and identify solutions, no detail gets by you, with an outstanding ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Strong knowledge of SEO, social, and digital marketing tactics
- You approach your work by seeing what needs to be done and doing it, with desire to exceed goals and take on more responsibility
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- $1000 flight on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world and 25 days of annual PTO
Earnest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.