Description: The Salesforce Service Cloud experienced developer will perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment in addition to leading a team of Salesforce developers. The individual in this position will be responsible for, but not limited to, defining solution specifications from business requirements document, configure/build/customize Salesforce Service Cloud and lead a team of Salesforce developers.
- Grow into the leadership position and guide a team of Salesforce developers globally in implementing Service Cloud
- Working directly with product owners to understand the requirement
- Create and update solution design specifications to create new functionality in Salesforce.com platform and to enhance/fix existing functionality
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com integration with external applications and systems
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with team (as needed)
- Coding using the Salesforce APIs
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects
- 4+ years of experience configuring and building Salesforce.com solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of building Lightning components
- Extensive development experience in custom development with Salesforce Lightning
- Extensive experience building enterprise scale applications on Service Cloud
- Extensive experience with Apex development and Visualforce Page development
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices, provide solutions and designs before the implementation
- Highly skilled in building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Working knowledge of web services development using rest API, SOAP services, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Should have knowledge about SFDX
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of integration between systems and/or other cloud offerings
- Solid understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL, Lightning framework, and security model.
- Experience with source control / git
- On-call production support on as needed basis including complex troubleshooting and triage
- Salesforce Developer Certification would be a plus
Job Type: Contract
- Service Cloud: 3 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job