This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
- Ability to communicate with clients, internal team members, and external resources to make sure that the client requirements are explained and documented.
- Ensure all codes are being implemented and monitor/provide input when needed for bid proposal and estimating requirements.
- Produce engineering documents with the help of outside consultants.
- Mentor and manage developing project staff.
- Ensure project is completed in a timely manner and under budget by utilizing metrics and tracking project resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (required).
- At least 10 years or more experience working as a Project Manager and in mechanical commercial construction.
- PE License (required).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit.
- Ability to design HVAC and Plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of building code requirements and ASHRAE standards.
Start your career today! Contact us here: https://gulfstreamsp.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year