Jefferson Energy Companies is an innovative midstream energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, with transportation, terminal and storage assets located at the Port of Beaumont in Beaumont, Texas. The terminal sits on a 250-acre site on the east bank of the Neches River Ship Channel at the confluence of three Class 1 rail carriers. The Terminal is designed to deliver maximum flexibility to users, with crude by rail capability of 2,100,000 barrels per day ranging from the lightest condensate to pure bitumen. The Terminal Marine capabilities include a Ship Dock and dedicated Inland Barge Dock which connect the Terminal to domestic and foreign marine destinations. The terminal’s service has expanded ethanol, heavy refinery feedstocks and rail loading of refined products for export to Mexico and domestic distribution.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will work with & report to the Jefferson Maintenance Manager utilizing the COGZ PMMS system for maintenance work orders & record keeping.
- Issue preventative, corrective, & project related work orders to both Contract & Jefferson Maintenance Personnel via COGZ.
- Close out all maintenance work orders as they are turned in as complete.
- Maintain all maintenance files, both hard copies & computer files.
- Work closely with the Jefferson Maintenance Manager to develop effective preventative maintenance procedures to improved equipment reliability. Procedures to be based upon experience, manufacturers recommendations, & regulatory compliance requirements.
- Spend time in the field walking down systems & equipment in order to become familiar with Terminal operations.
- Evaluate work order requests by investigating reported problems in the field in order to make a determination on what work will be required to remedy reported problems.
- Utilize the COGZ reporting module to generate trend reports in order to identify problem areas that may be in need of attention or change.
- Gather detailed equipment information for both existing & new equipment then enter this information into the COGZ database. This information could come from equipment manuals, P&ID’s, construction drawings, phone calls to vendors, or the internet.
- Must have a good general knowledge in all facets of maintenance & construction work, tools & equipment.
- Experience using COGZ PMMS software or other maintenance planning experience preferred.
- Willing & able to work outdoors periodically as required in a variety of climatic conditions. Outdoor activities to include walking, climbing stairways or ladders, stooping, & squatting.
- Ability to read & interpret Construction Drawings, P&ID’s, & Equipment Manuals.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Needs to be very detail oriented, & organized.
- Willing to take on additional tasks occasionally as directed.
- Must have a reliable attendance record & follow all site rules & procedures.
- Must have a good safety record & view safety as a top priority.
- The ability to secure a TWIC card within 30 days is required.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO email@example.com