The Office Manager / Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the management team in managing the day to day operations of the center including but not limited to:
· Assisting the Director with billing and collections
· Assisting the Transportation Manager with bus reports, bus runs, etc.
· Assisting and management of closing staff to close /clean building.
· Assisting with Staff training tracking and management.
· Supervision and report of the staff and program on an ongoing basis in all classrooms and outside play areas.
· Assisting in classrooms as business needs arise.
· Confer with parents on policies and procedures and any concerns.
· Assure that all staff is following and upholding licensing standards at all time.
· Assure all files are kept up to date and organized
· Must have 2+ years working in Child Care
· Professionalism and sufficient maturity and good judgment to function in crisis situations.
· Sensitivity to individual and group needs of children
· Ability to supervise and create an atmosphere of positive and appropriate discipline for staff and children.
· Ability to communicate with parents effectively
· Ability to close 3 -5 evenings per week, and work full-time. (Hours open for discussion).
· Must obtain CPR / First Aid Certification
· Must be 21 and willing / able to drive a bus.
Compensation: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: