CITY OF LITTLE ROCK
invites applications for the position of:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
FULL SALARY RANGE:
$52,889.00 - $81,449.00 Annually
$52,889 - $67,169
A1 -Full Time- Regular Position
Exempt position, not eligible for overtime compensation.
02/14/19 CLOSING DATE: 02/28/19 11:59 PM
912 OPENINGS: 1
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS:
A valid Arkansas Class D Non-Commercial Drivers License before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position
To analyze, administer, and monitor the City's operating and capital budget; to conduct and direct management studies and research projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Budget and Management Analyst
For a complete list of essential functions, please visit www.LRjobs.net
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Public Administration, or a related area; four (4) years of experience in public budget administration, or a related area; and one (1) year of supervisory experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Online applications only
Applicant's answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on account
Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at www.lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
THE CITY OF LITTLE ROCK HUMAN RESOURCES
500 West Markham, Suite 130W
Little Rock, AR 72201-1428
Budget Manager Supplemental Questionnaire
- 1. Do you possess OR will you be able to obtain a valid Arkansas Class D (Non-Commercial Vehicle) Driver's License before employment? Note: License is required prior to employment in this position.
- 2. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in one of the areas listed below?
Master's degree in any of the above
No related education
- 3. Do you have at least 4 years of experience in public budget administration?
- 4. If yes, please describe this experience to include tenure and related employers. NOTE: Employer(s) listed must be included in the work history section of your application. If no, enter N/A.
- 5. Do you have one (1) year of supervisory experience?
- 6. If yes, what position(s) listed in your employment history had supervisory responsibilities? If no experience, enter N/A.
- Required Question