Pack each order and ship best/cheapest way for customer and process less than truck load orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Certified forklift operator. Turns in routine Forklift maintenance sheets and 5S check list
- Assists in the maintenance of part count accuracy of inventory materials and finished goods, including weekly cycle counts.
- Order various supplies when needed.
- Work safely, quickly, and efficiently with little supervision.
- Fill parcel size, LTL, and container size orders.
- Pack each order to be shipped best way/cheapest way possible for customer.
- Perform parcel carrier responsibilities following rules and regulations.
- Receive, and check in new product from production and rotate stock.
- Learn the service levels and options of parcel carriers used.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ensure all responsibilities are performed in accordance with ISO work instructions.
- Process LTL orders which including: fill out Bill of Lading, pick and pack products from stock on to skid, perform dock audits, wrap and weigh skids, and record information in daily "call-in" log.
- Learn world ship program, process world ship orders, and run parcel shipment reports at the end of each day.
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid days off
- Educational assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Referral and attendance bonuses available
- Other benefits also available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reach Truck: 1 year (Preferred)