Merola Tile is seeking a highly motivated graphic designer to join our growing company. If you want to become part of a successful, fun, amazing company, you have come to the right place!
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Executing design needs of the company, including but not limited to catalogs, logos, labels, box designs, sample materials, web design, e-blasts social media graphics, etc.
- Brainstorming, advising and developing design concepts and marketing solutions to meet company needs independently and in a team environment
- Determining the message the design should portray
- Garnering estimates and quotes from vendors
- Closely collaborating with other marketing team members to coordinate photography/videography/graphics needs for projects
- Ensuring consistency throughout all company materials
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copies, selects style and size of type, and creates sample layouts
- Presenting designs for selection and approval
- Reviewing final designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and marketing/design industry and how this affects the business environment
- Proactively providing input on how the company can develop improved content and marketing materials
- Garnering feedback of projects and ensuring accurate execution of edits/feedback
- Assisting with photo retouching as needed
- Maintaining rendering software database with product images
- Supporting and collaborating with the marketing team with additional projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have minimum two years of experience in related field
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, comprehension and analytical skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of e-commerce and internet marketing
- Ability to meet important deadlines
- The ability and drive to learn the Merola product portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. HTML, CSS and coding skills are a major plus.
Please note: This position is in the office. Remote candidates will not be considered.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Applicant Must Provide:
- $18-$20 per hour, based on experience.
- Paid holidays after ninety (90) days (Holidays include New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving Day)
- Paid Time Off earned and accrued after six (6) months with the company (up to three (3) weeks per year)
- 401(K) eligibility after one (1) year, with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on tile and stoneware after six (6) months
Additional work perks:
- Quarterly company goals where everyone in the company has the potential to earn up to 4 weeks additional bonus pay annually
- Pizza lunches every Wednesday
- Fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea provided daily
- A fun, friendly, family-like environment
- Company culture events like BBQs, Ugly Sweater Day, t-shirt making events and Halloween costume contest
** Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen. **
Job Type: Full-time
- photoshop: 1 year (Required)