AAA Northern New England has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our team of Sales Agent Trainees that represent and sell AAA memberships and insurance products. Our door is open to ambitious professionals who possess self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude!
This position offers extensive on the job paid training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance Sales Agent position. In the Insurance Sales Trainee role you will perform a multitude of duties to develop the job knowledge and the skills necessary to succeed in an Insurance Sales Agent role. You will be exposed to the many facets of supporting the AAA Insurance Department by making outbound, and taking inbound sales calls to develop your customer service and sales skills.
AAA will support you by offering:
- Paid classroom and on the job training
- A trusted and long-standing reputation
- Recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a Pension plan
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Support service and profitability goals in an AAA Branch Office
- Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products
- Review insurance applications, schedule inspections and prepare insurance compliance documentation
- Complete and process all policy & membership changes and payments
- Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct product referral
- Cross sell AAA Insurance & membership products to develop sales lead opportunities
- Customer Service experience required, sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma Required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of a Background check
Want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members? Please submit your resume today!
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”