Operations Manager (CCS152018)
This position is responsible for supporting and developing supervisory staff to ensure call center productivity and quality goals are met. The manager is responsible for the daily delivery of contractual client-driven requirements, while interfacing with the client as needed and speaking for their respective call center on behalf of Solix when it comes to client focus groups and meetings. The manager builds relationships with all departments within Solix while managing the daily operations of the call center. The position identifies, recommends and supports the implementation of various programs to improve call center processes and ensures that best practices are enforced and followed by his/her respective team.
- Continually investigate and implement improved processes and methods to optimize workflow operations and generate higher productivity in the call center.
- Supervise, train, develop, and motivate program staff to ensure team performance standards are met. Lead team meetings to ensure assignments and goals are clearly defined. Provide tools and incentives that help motivate staff. Monitor performance, production, and quality of assigned employees. Serve as a mentor for subordinate employees, contributing to their growth through observing, coaching, goal setting, and providing feedback.
- Work closely with all Solix departments to achieve client program Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Communicate program updates and changes. Work closely with IT to ensure appropriate scripting is in place, reports are created and generated in a timely manner and communicate client goals (e.g. average call time, # of sales/hour/agent, etc.) Assist in the preparation and execution of daily management routines in order to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Review performance metrics and initiate appropriate actions in order to ensure performance, financial and contractual obligations are met. Create a positive, motivating work environment for employees, associates and colleagues.
- Conduct and document employee performance reviews based on both company and client requirements. Prioritize tasks and delegate accordingly in order to manage self and employees on performance, productivity and contractual necessities. Further improve best practices, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years related experience; or at least six years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Call center experience
- Program implementation, operations/production management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and supervise staff
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions, policies, and/or procedures to fully understand the program and contractual requirements
- Excellent Teamwork skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and to perform time management
- Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work outside of regular standard work hours.
Travel is required at 15% of the time.
Solix CMR LLC,. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Solix CMR LLC,. also maintains a drug-free workplace