Kindred Hospital - Chicago Central at: 4058 West Melrose Street, Chicago, IL 60641 has immediate openings for professional and experienced Registered Nurses to work full time or per diem shifts to provide COVID-19 coverage. We have all shifts (days, nights, weekends) available as we work to ensure we have coverage.
The need for healthcare professionals like you remains greater than ever! Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participate in discharge planning process.
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
- BCLS (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift