As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units:
Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, Nestlé Waters Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst to be located in Stamford, CT and report to the Accounting Manager, Supply Chain/T&P.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Transportation Period End Close activities for variable & fixed distribution
- Plant and Logistics Period End Close accruals, reclassification journal entries and intercompany transactions
- Monthly P&L analysis with robust analytics to identify key insights
- Focused distribution analytics to identify root cause issues
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Coordinate Intercompany Billing Process and help resolve open items
- Assist in completion of quarterly magnitude schedules
- Business partner accounting questions; perform research and provide proper recommendations
- Physical inventory audits; Cycle count reviews
- Participate in annual KPMG and Nestle audits
- Cross-training on other Supply Chain Accounting functions to provide support as needed
- Develop and track KPI’s to drive improvement as part of Nestle Continuous Excellence
- Ad-hoc requests and reports
Key qualifications include:
- B.S. in Accounting required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Knowledge/ understanding of General Accounting (GAAP and/or IAS) & Business principles
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Public Accounting and/or CPG experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivots and v-look-ups), Word and PowerPoint; SAP
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact on a daily basis with a variety of cross functional business partners
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.