- Position: Junior Associate
- Vacancy ID: LCH 01012
- Date Posted: 07/01/2018
- Date Closed: Indefinite
- Employment Type: Contractor - 1099
- Compensation Type: Commission
- Compensation Rate: 50% of Assignment Fees
Enrollment Instructions: To Enroll in the Affiliate Program at LCH, please do the following:
- Go to: www.lionbridgeholdings.com
- Next, go to the "Real Estate" tab at the top of the screen
- Click the section that says, "Affiliate Marketing Program"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the button that says, "Register"
- Finally, sign the Employment Agreement (1099) Web-Form
- You will be contacted in 1-3 business days to schedule Initial Training
Enrollment: The Affiliate Marketing program accepts all applicants on an Open Admission basis, per Open Enrollment Policy by the Managing Director of REI Operations.
Description: The Junior Associate will serve as a 1099 Independent Contractor, on a work-from-home basis. The Junior Associate will utilize Marketing, Acquisition, and Sales techniques to allocate properties, get the assets under contract, and then sell the contracts to third party Real Estate Investors. This type of Real Estate Investment Operation is referred to as "Wholesale Investing".
Requirements: This is a work-from-home basis, so you should have thefollowing tools and resources necessary to conduct operations:
- Laptop Computer with Working Internet Connection
- Cellular Phone with active data & minutes
- A reliable vehicle and a Driver's License
- If required by your state, Produce a Real Estate License (CA, OH, IL)
Benefits: Below is a list of benefits provided by the firm:
- Initial Training Course by the Discount Property Investors, MO
- Portfolio Managers assigned to you to supervise, direct, and coach you through your firstdeals
- Documents, Forms, and Other material necessary to close a deal
- Compensation rates of 50% on the Assignment Fees upon deal closure
We look forward to having you on-board our Affiliate Marketing Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)