- Generating leads and attracting new prospects, and developing a sales pipeline.
- Identifying and selecting reputable and safe carriers for freight services.
- Providing customers with shipping quotes.
- Booking orders with carriers.
- Assisting to prepare carriers for loads.
- Tracking status of loads.
- Collaborating with shippers, carriers and dispatchers to manage scheduled collections and drop-offs.
- Keeping accurate records of relevant activities.
- Updating customers on status of shipments, and assisting with other inquiries.
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years work experience in similar role.
Job Type: Commission