- Restaurant Experience
- Management Experience
Andale Management Group at SFO Airport is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Ideal candidate must have at least two years of management experience in food and beverage
Basic Function: To be the point person and leader on the floor during pre-opening, opening and closing of the restaurant. Responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of customer relations with the restaurant. .
- Help FOH and BOH facilitate service by helping in all aspect of the operation (running food, cashiering, cleaning), as needed
- Assist management with coverage needs
- Reconcile bank tills and money drops from cash tills
- Authority to make decisions in relation to front-of-the-house service to enable the flow of service to move efficiently, effectively, and successfully
- Be the liaison between the front of the house and kitchen
- Make sure front of the house looks clean, attended to, and that side work needs are kept up. Delegate if needed to help accomplish this.
- Maybe called upon occasionally to perform other related tasks not included in this description
Must be able to pass SFO Background Check.
Afternoons and Weekend availability, a must
Great Benefits Package
Please send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94125 (Preferred)