Kitchen/Hospitality Leadership Position
- Dedicated to procedural discipline.
- Has strong character, decision making is aligned with our values.
- Passion for developing people
- Exhibits a Mature & Professional personality
- Anticipates problems before they occur (Pro-Active vs Reactive Mindset)
- Strong Communication Skills (both Verbally & Written)
- Has Contagious Energy for the brand/daily tasks/initiatives
- Complete all assigned reading material on time
- Complete all training request on time
- Check work Email daily for information, updates and communication
- Interact with Communication systems (group me, slack, etc)
- Attend all required meetings with readiness to present data
- Maintain Serve safe certification
- Maintain MOCO Health Food Safety License
- Stay on top of News Articles coming from @Chick-fil-A homepage
- Check email often (daily) to stay on top of information, updates, communication
Responsibilities of Leadership:
- Accountability of Team Member Behavior: Hold team members accountable for Policy/Procedure violations by enforcing the Policy Book/Regulations. This requires the leader to be bold in giving constructive feedback to team members.
- Food Safety & Security: Enforce all Safety and Security procedures according to Pathway, OSHA, Chick-fil-A Inc, and MOCO Health Department. This requires the leader to be an expert at knowing the laws and the ability to execute systems that protect the safety of our team.
- Schedule / Shift Management: Managing the shift by planning ahead, watching for staffing gaps, adjusting for labor and administering breaks (according to the laws).
- Equipment & Facilities: Protecting the equipment and facilities by keeping up with routine R&M and making service calls for broken/faulty equipment.
- Inventory: Leaders are required to respond to any inventory/product shortages by borrowing and transferring from other locations.
- Professional Development: Leaders are expected to be an active participant in all Leadership Development programs. This includes personal leadership and developing the next level talent (aka: building a bench of strong leaders). Leaders should be able to coach other leaders, give feedback, have difficult conversations, hold one another accountable and seek advice from peers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Our Dining Room is Open
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)