Job Title: Leasing Agent
Reports to: Property Manager
Job summary: The Leasing Agent provides vital support to the Property Manager by effectively exploring the market to identify opportunities to secure tenants. This is an entry-level position with the company with great potential for career growth.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Promote unoccupied properties through various media and advertising techniques
- Provide accurate information on the different features of properties
- Assisting the Property Manager with the leasing, move in and move out processes per company standards.
- Scheduling, monitoring and following up with maintenance service requests.
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- Reducing delinquency through timely depositing of receivables, and managing the collections efforts through the five/ten day and eviction processes.
- Performing any other tasks as directed by the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven working experience in sales or as a leasing consultant
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer-focused approach
- Exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to communicate using clear, professional language
- Availability to work weekends
- Willingness to perform all duties in a manner that is:
- Professional and ethical
- Consistent with company practices, policies and procedures
- In compliance with applicable Legal and Fair Housing regulations
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401k, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Leasing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)