Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Delivery Driver
in our Phoenix, AZ
warehouse. The Delivery Driver will be based out of our Phoenix warehouse, and will be responsible for the delivery and rotation of product to our In-N-Out Burger restaurant locations and satellite warehouses.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Operate Commercial Vehicle company truck to provide daily deliveries to In-N-Out Burger restaurants located in Arizona
- Be responsible for the delivery and rotation of product
- Ensure that our customers receive only the freshest, highest quality ingredients
- Operate an electric pallet jack, forklift, lift gates, hand trucks, dolly
- Move large product racks
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service relationships
- Complete some warehouse duties such as loading/unloading trucks, and order pulling for the store deliveries
- Perform all duties with pride; Work well in an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
- Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Hours: 12:30 am – 11:00 am
- 4 nights per week, 10-hour days; Rotating Schedule
- Weekend and holiday availability required; Overtime as needed
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as a CDL holder delivery driver (required)
- A minimum of two (2) years experience Food Service delivery, restaurant or beverage delivery experience (preferred)
- Valid Class A driver’s license (required)
- Smith System certified driver (preferred)
- Ability to lift 60-75 lbs. on a continuous basis
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong initiative; Ability to work independently and follow through safely and accurately on assignments with minimal supervision
- Must be able pass a company administered driving test and be able to properly operate a 10-speed and 13-speed transmission
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon
. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.