- Schedule and supervise the daily functions of the Cleveland maintenance department making sure that all jobs are followed through and completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the training of new and existing maintenance personnel & ensure workforce safety through ongoing training and review of work practices.
- Communicate with production department managers, engineers and/or supervisors to set maintenance priorities and provide feedback on the current status of maintenance tasks.
- Maintain preventative and predictive maintenance procedures and schedules including evaluation of existing procedures, calibrations, inspections and the development of new PM and PDM.
- Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance schedule program for applicable equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical assistance in determining root cause solutions to equipment failures and performance issues that improve asset reliability and increase productivity. Administer outside contracts. Complete projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Complete capital projects as assigned.
- Manage annual plant shut down for the site.
- Drive consistent quality and productivity improvements in the Tool Room through process improvements and standard work.
- Responsible for the inventory control of spare parts. Prepare spare parts lists and maintain and improve program to ensure adequate supply of spare parts and proper receiving process.
- Conformance with the Valtris Quality and Environmental, Health, Safety and Security policies and awareness of ISO 9001 and RC14001 management system requirements applicable to this position.
- Support implementation and maintenance of the Valtris ISO 9001 and RC14001 management systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 5 years (Preferred)