Job Title: Field Marketing Manager – Organic Sweet Leaf Tea - NEW YORK CITY
Reports to: VP of Marketing
FSLA Status: Exempt, Salaried
Dunn’s River Brands has set its sights on becoming a best-in-class beverage portfolio comprised of strong and dynamic brands. The current portfolio consists of two tea brands, Sweet Leaf and Tradewinds, and Temple a fresh juice and shot brand anchored in the benefits of Turmeric. The spirit of entrepreneurship and the mission to help provide cleaner better-for-you products to the marketplace permeates everything we do.
Organic Sweet Leaf Tea has recently launched in New York City Metro area with Powerhouse Distributor Big Geyser. The brand distribution is strong and we now need a seasoned field marketer to help drive the pull and awareness throughout the streets of New York and the aisles of our top retail customers.
The Field Marketing Manager will collaborate with the NYC Sales Teams and report into VP of Marketing.
Field Marketing Manager will be a key member of our team and responsible for bringing the Sweet Leaf brand experience to life at consumer and retail events Throughout NYC!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A genuine interest in Health and Wellness and the desire and ability to exemplify Dunn’s River Brand’s mission, vision and values in every interaction with customers, consumers and coworkers
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire and train a field marketing team in local market
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, well organized, and excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in the Beverage industry is preferred
- Self-starter with a genuine team spirit, a positive and flexible attitude, and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work in a collaborative Team environment.
- New York City EXPERT
- Must have valid driver’s license, clear driving record and ability to travel state to state
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in marketing, business, communications or advertising disciplines
Minimum Job Objectives:
- Brand Champion for the Sales Force and Distributor
- Bring energy, ideas and solid plans to enhance sales * Be a difference maker for the company in developing ideas and executing plans that get consumers buzzing about our brands
- Enhance field marketing with fun relevant interactive elements
- Coordinate retail demo program with Sales, Distribution and Field Marketing Agency
- Ensure flawless execution of aggressive retail demo program * Plan and execute events
- Retail event: located at a predesignated customer location, the team will set up tables, point of sale pieces, make serve our beverages, talk to consumers about our products, hand out swag, coupons and other marketing collateral.
- Consumer event: located at a predesignated festival, sporting, fitness or music event the team will set up tables, point of sale pieces, make serve smoothies, talk to consumers about our products, hand out swag, coupons and other marketing collateral. * Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption of our products
- Ensure the care of company vehicles and that the teams keep them immaculate at all times
- Weekend work will be expected
Job Type: Full-time
- Beverage Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)