- Support the stores' efforts pertaining to event marketing and execution, group sales, community relations, and store team communication.
- Market American Girl Place as a group destination, execute events for store patrons, and foster communication with the internal and external clients.
- Be a support system to our retail leadership team.
- Leads by example by delivering exceptional and engaging customer service to ensure an excellent guest experience.
- Fulfills responsibilities of the Manager on Duty by overseeing the sales floor and solving customer service concerns as they arise.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years Retail experience required
- 0-2 years Marketing experience required
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and familiarity with GuestBridge, SharePoint, and POS
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule - all schedules are based on business need and will include nights and weekends for various events and group initiatives
- Must display good judgment and have the ability to work within a collaborative environment within all store teams, AG Corporate, and external connections
- Must have the ability to multi-task, while delivering the highest level of customer service at all times - externally and internally
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity