Assists Manager by performing related duties.
- Assists in hiring, training and developing store personnel.
- Provides leadership with a positive image to employees and customers.
- Follows and enforces company policies and procedures for retail operations.
- Responsible for maintaining control of shrink, labor, ordering and merchandising to meet company goals.
- Assists customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions etc.
- Responsible for documentation of policies, procedures, violations, administrative paperwork, and notification of store manager for guidance regarding personnel problems.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels, anticipating customer demand.
- Assists in maintaining store conditions to meet or exceed standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides customers with a pleasant shopping experience.
- Performs other related tasks as needed.
Subject to pre-employment background and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- Grocery: 1 year (Preferred)