We are seeking an experienced, independently licensed, mental health provider who is interested in joining our group practice. We have two locations. Our main office is located in Wakefield and our second office is in Georgetown. We are interviewing for both locations.
We have a strong reputation in the community for providing excellent mental health care services. Our primary referral sources include local pediatric offices and schools. We provide individual, couples, and family outpatient therapy. All of our sessions are office-based. We do not offer community-based therapy. We provide therapy services for children, teens, and adults.
We have been steadily expanding our offices since 2013 and have grown from a small group practice of 3 providers to a large practice of 17 employees. We are interested in adding 3-5 more clinicians to our team within the year.
Our clinical team is comprised of wonderful professionals who are friendly, dedicated to their clients, and great colleagues to learn from. Many of our clinicians have backgrounds in various theoretical orientations including art therapy, somatic therapy, CBT/DBT, narrative therapy, and client-centered therapy.
As part of our team you would be provided with referrals to build your caseload, a confidential and comfortable office, and all necessary amenities to operate a successful practice. Billing support is provided as well.
We do not offer formal supervision, however, we do provide training in order to learn our basic policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, a natural troubleshooter, and can handle the requirements of a private practice.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- maintain a full-time caseload (25 to 35 clients per week), part-time caseload (15-24 clients)
- ability to work at least 3 weekdays between the hours of 2:30pm and 7:00pm
- ability to participate in a monthly administrative meeting
- proficiency with completing intakes, treatment care plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- proficiency in providing DSM 5 diagnosis and assessing for appropriate treatment strategies
- comfort with learning and utilizing electronic records, computer programs and administrative systems
- experience with crisis management and knowledge of local crisis support systems
- ability to engage in effective case collaboration with collaterals
- willingness to have a caseload the includes a combination of all age groups (our major referral source, however, are children and adolescents)
- comfortable working without direct supervision
- strong organizational/self-management skills
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or other relevant mental health related discipline
- valid Massachusetts license: LMHC, LICSW, LMFT or equivilant
- Previous experience facilitating individual outpatient therapy (minimum of 2 years working with children and teens is preferred)
- Medical and Dental benefits available 60 days after hire.
- Paid sick/vacation time available after 90 days of employment and accrued based on worked hours.
- Retirement 401k plan available after one year of employment.
- Reimbursement for 15 continuing education credits (CEU's) per year.
- Rate increase after one year of employment.
- Employee appreciations (birthdays and work anniversaries) including a winter and summer company outing.
- Professional peer support available on a flexible, informal basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $58,000.00 to $81,500.00 /year
- working with children/teens (ages 5-17): 2 years (Preferred)
- outpatient: 2 years (Preferred)
- LMHC, LICSW, or equiv. (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
Company's Facebook page: