DePuy Synthes, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Staff Supplier Data Analyst.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
As a Staff Supplier Data Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with the local and global DePuy Synthes sites for efficient metric consolidation, reporting while streamline the process across all DePuy Synthes sites.
- Define, collect, analyze, and report on key Supplier Quality and Procurement metrics.
- Report generation, maintenance, improvements and creation.
- Developing/tracking mitigation plans for items requiring improvement.
- Manage and present at monthly and quarterly management reports outs aligned to business needs.
- Handle complex technical issues by utilizing problem solving tools and root cause analysis.
- Ensure comprehensive and repeatable metrics through the use of automated systems and IT solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement across the DePuy Synthes Franchises Quality Management Systems and processes.
- Act as an excel SME (subject matter expert) and go to person for reporting and presenting metrics.
- Utilize the current ERP, Nonconformance, Audit compliance and CAPA IT systems to generate reports to support the team.
- Program managers for specific projects focusing on metrics improvements and efficiencies.
- Manage internal Supplier Quality SharePoint.
- Execute and continuously improve the DePuy Synthes Supplier Escalation Process.
- Ensure supplier related risks are escalated to management as required.
- Develop and implement predictive analytics to further enhance field action reduction initiatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; an advanced degree is an asset.
- Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, or ASQ Certification and trainings are preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a GMP regulated industry OR an advanced degree with 4 years of experience in a GMP regulated industry is required.
- Experience in the medical device, biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- FDA and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations knowledge is required; FDA CFR Part 210, 211, 820 and/or ISO 13485 knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to track wide range of complex system metrics, including information security material is required.
- Ability to identify key trends and properly contextualize materials is a required.
- Strong root cause analysis skills are required.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel (i.e. pivot tables and v-lookups) and PowerPoint skills required.
- Familiarity with various ERP and reporting system like JD Edwards, SAP, ETQ, Tableau and/or Cognos reporting is preferred.
- Database management and design experience, SharePoint, Access and/or website servers experience are highly desirable.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)