Title: Traffic Manager
65/hr on w2
Position Type: Contract Position
Reporting to the VP of Brand and Production Design, the Traffic Manager will work with Global Brand’s creative and production teams to ensure that assigned project work flows efficiently through all required departments to enable successful and timely completion. Duties include project planning, workflow management, quality control and logistical coordination. Requires excellent people and project management skills, knowledge of design and production resources, proficiency with Excel and project management software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and Workfront.
- Support Global Brand’s creative and production teams in managing the entire lifecycle of their projects from intake and resource assignment through completion and proper archiving.
- Work with stakeholders, project collaborators and content creators to establish realistic project plans, routines, resource allocations and deadlines.
- Facilitate and manage stakeholder review process to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with internal project staff, leveraging time, resources, interdependencies and cost economies.
- Support and continued management of in-house workflow automation tool.
- Continuously drive improvement of resource allocation, project prioritization, workflow and deadlines.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time.
- Management experience working with a creative and production team
- Preference given to individual with project management experience
- Working knowledge of production and project management software
- Working knowledge design, digital, creative and production processes
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with executives, account managers, internal and external clients and make evaluative judgments
- Strong project management skills and critical attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Organizational ability to work within a fast-paced environment with emphasis on quality.
- 4+ years’ experience in related field
- Proficient in Workfront, Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or college focus in business administration, marketing or related discipline
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Adobe Creative Cloud: 1 year (Required)
- traffic manager: 4 years (Required)
- Production Management: 4 years (Required)