This position will manage nearly $400 million in projects over 5 years.
The program director responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Staffing project support teams.
2. Managing the Subcontractor’s PMs, SFE-PMs, CMs, engineering support staff, and other support personnel.
3. Being the primary point of contact for Subcontractor regarding contractual matters.
4. Assisting the client and Task Order technical representatives with coordination issues between program operations and ongoing construction projects.
5. Being the primary point of contact with management for all reports and submittals, including resolution of reporting issues.
Licensure & Certifications required: . Licensed engineer or architect in the state of California or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) throgh the Construction Management Association of America and Project Management Professional (PMP).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $100.00 /hour
- Project / Program Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan