I know you are talented and I believe in you. I know you are hungry for good works, same here. I know you want more challenges and I have lots of opportunities here. Last question! Do you want to rock the industry? Then come to ride with me to the victory. CodeObjects wants you here.
CodeObjects (www.codeobjects.com) is the leading cloud-based enterprise software provider specialized in Product & Casualty Industry located in the center of Silicon Valley. We are currently looking for a fulltime AWS DevOp Engineering Manager to join our Engineering force.
- You will be responsible to lead and manage the DevOp team for CodeObjects AWS area as well as Engineering IT systems (source control, automation and etc.)
- You will ensure the availability, scalability, performance, and security of CodeObjects applications in AWS
- You will need to be technically strong to set the technical direction and review results from DevOp team for various projects
- You will work with various Engineering teams to outline the DevOp execution strategy for different projects
- You will administrate CodeObjects resources in AWS including provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance
- Excellent leadership and a great team player
- Excellent in enterprise software as well as in general application software architecture
- Expertise in AWS platform, Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts
- Strong programming experience with Python
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science
Job Type: Full-time
- AWS / DevOp: 5 years (Required)